In 2016 as part of the Drama NZ Constitution Update a new level of membership was added to specifically cater for Theatre Companies and Industry Partners.
We believe this level of membership will be of benefit to both our Drama NZ members and new Associates by enabling them to have up to date information on shows, resources, products and professional learning whilst ensuring that the companies and partners are also aware of up-to-date happenings within the Education Sector.
Associate member benefits include:
- Access to members only section of DNZ website
- The ability to receive support and guidance from Drama NZ to help new and existing companies and industry providers support Theatre in Education
- Receive twice termly DNZ Members Newsletter to stay up to date with happenings Nationally and Internationally
- Able to advertise and market through newsletter, National and regional Facebook pages and website
- Discount on Trade Stands at Annual National Conference
- Discounted Advertising in Annual Conference Print Journal
- Discounted Advertising in other publications that may occur
- Invitation to present at National and Regional events ie Arts Ed Crossover