Drama New Zealand is an association for teachers, youth theatre and theatre in education practitioners interested in promoting the recognition, study and development of drama in education from early childhood to tertiary education.
Drama New Zealand Objectives:
- To provide a supportive professional environment for all teachers to share views and concerns about drama in education.
- To encourage the growth of the student through all forms of drama in education.
- To publish a drama journal at least two times a year.
- To provide regular regional workshops and networking that will help with educational practice.
- To represent the views of its members to pertinent bodies.
- To represent the case for drama in education at a national level.
- To inform members of national and international conferences.
- To affiliate with The National Association for Drama in Education of Australia.
- To be a member of the International Drama and Theatre in Education Association (IDEA)
Become a Member of Drama New Zealand click here