Drama New Zealand is the national body that represents and advocates on behalf of drama teachers, academics,
applied theatre workers and theatre in education practitioners at national and international forums and in education policy-making.
* Join your association * Work on your regional management committee * Nominate to be on the Drama New Zealand Executive Committee * Work on Collaborative Research and Projects * Help plan Professional Development and Workshops * Network
Join us as a member by clicking here
Registrations are open for the 2016 Conference NOW http://www.drama.org.nz/conference/2016-drama-nz-conference/2016-conference-registration/read more
Our Term 4 Newsletter is out – catch up what’s been happening around the regions during Term 4, read Robert’s Term Four Primary Matters, find out out about term One PD opportunities. Click here to read NOWread more
Applications are now open for Presenter for the 2016 conference more information at: http://www.drama.org.nz/conference/2016-drama-nz-conference/2016-call-for-presenters/read more
New members welcome from primary, secondary, tertiary, youth theatre and theatre in education sectors.
For an annual fee, full membership gives you:
- access to regional professional development and networking
- exclusive access to the Drama New Zealand Resource Bank
- access to our Annual National Drama New Zealand Conference
- access to Drama New Zealand affiliated conferences and publications
- access to our own Drama New Zealand publications.