Drama New Zealand is the national body that represents and advocates on behalf of drama teachers, academics,
applied theatre workers and theatre in education practitioners at national and international forums and in education policy-making.
* Join your association * Work on your regional management committee * Nominate to be on the Drama New Zealand Executive Committee * Work on Collaborative Research and Projects * Help plan Professional Development and Workshops * Network
Join us as a member by clicking here
What’s been happening in the regions? Find out a little more about your National Executive Read about using Puppets in Primary Classes and a lot lot more Term 3 2015read more
Drama New Zealand are excited to be able to let you know about this amazing PD opportunity. We are grateful to Peter O’Connor and Dr Molly Mullen along with the University of Auckland for their ongoing support of Drama NZ and Drama Education in New Zealand. More information on the attached flyer International Applied Theatre […]read more
DNZ are now offering Scholarship workshops for Teachers and students as follows Auckland Wed 7th Oct Dunedin Thursday 8th Oct Wellington Sat 17th Oct To register on find out more contact Emma Bishop on email@example.com more
New members welcome from primary, secondary, tertiary, youth theatre and theatre in education sectors.
For an annual fee, full membership gives you:
- access to regional professional development and networking
- exclusive access to the Drama New Zealand Resource Bank
- access to our Annual National Drama New Zealand Conference
- access to Drama New Zealand affiliated conferences and publications
- access to our own Drama New Zealand publications.