Drama New Zealand is the national body that represents and advocates on behalf of drama teachers, academics,
applied theatre workers and theatre in education practitioners at national and international forums and in education policy-making.
* Join your association * Work on your regional management committee * Nominate to be on the Drama New Zealand Executive Committee * Work on Collaborative Research and Projects * Help plan Professional Development and Workshops * Network
Join us as a member by clicking here
Applications are now open for Presenter for the 2016 conference more information at: http://www.drama.org.nz/conference/2016-drama-nz-conference/2016-call-for-presenters/read more
National Conference 2016 to be held at St Patrick’s College, Silverstream, Upper Hutt, Wellington April 21st -23rd Drama New Zealand welcomes you to meet us at the river. In planning conference, the Wellington Branch have had the following pools of thought. Every great civilisation is founded near rivers or a waters edge […]read more
What’s been happening in the regions? Find out a little more about your National Executive Read about using Puppets in Primary Classes and a lot lot more Term 3 2015read more
New members welcome from primary, secondary, tertiary, youth theatre and theatre in education sectors.
For an annual fee, full membership gives you:
- access to regional professional development and networking
- exclusive access to the Drama New Zealand Resource Bank
- access to our Annual National Drama New Zealand Conference
- access to Drama New Zealand affiliated conferences and publications
- access to our own Drama New Zealand publications.