Drama New Zealand is the national body that represents and advocates on behalf of drama teachers, academics,
applied theatre workers and theatre in education practitioners at national and international forums and in education policy-making.
• Join your association • Work on your regional management committee • Nominate to be on the Drama New Zealand Executive Committee
CALL FOR PRESENTERS INVIGORATE: Drama NZ Conference 2015 A weekend of quality workshops and presentations for drama educators & practitioners. Workshops for primary, intermediate, secondary and tertiary. The conference will bring together classroom practitioners as well as researchers, tertiary teachers and community drama educators with a packed and varied programme providing opportunities for […]read more
The calls for Expressions of Interest for Presenters are out for the 2015 Drama Australia and Drama NZ Conference ‘Game Changer’ in Sydney in July. Check it out at http://www.dramansw.org.au/whats-on/2015-international-conference/calls-for-contributionsread more
SURVIVOR DRAMA Workshop – Tuesday 18th November BEER AND BANTER – Tuesday 9th December SURVIVOR DRAMA – Are you Sole Charge, TIC, HOD or just in need of some planning guidelines or a refresh. Run by Emma Bishop, current President of DNZ and HOD of Drama at St Kentigern College this workshop will focus on […]read more
New members welcome from primary, secondary, tertiary, youth theatre and theatre in education sectors.
For an annual fee, full membership gives you:
- access to regional professional development and networking
- exclusive access to the Drama New Zealand Resource Bank
- access to our Annual National Drama New Zealand Conference
- access to Drama New Zealand affiliated conferences and publications
- access to our own Drama New Zealand publications.