Drama New Zealand is the national body that represents and advocates on behalf of drama teachers, academics,
applied theatre workers and theatre in education practitioners at national and international forums and in education policy-making.
• Join your association • Work on your regional management committee • Nominate to be on the Drama New Zealand Executive Committee
START THE YEAR WITH SURVIVAL IN MIND!!! DRAMA NZ CANTERBURY BRANCH presents SURVIVOR DRAMA 2015 After a successful AKLD workshop DRAMA NZ President Emma Bishop is coming to Christchurch..… Wed 4th Feb 1.00pm – 6pm Venue TBC Register with Peter Rutherford email@example.com Information on Nelson and Otago Workshops coming soon.read more
Come and chat about what yo’ve been up to in 2014 and perhaps share some best practice or ideas for 2015….or just enjoy a drink and great company. 4.30pm Galbraiths Tavern, MT EDEN RD Tuesday 9th Decread more
Register now 2015 Drama NZ National Conference INVIGORATE 2015 1-3 May 2015 Saint Kentigern College Pakuranga AUCKLAND email DNZconference2015@gmail.com or 2015 Drama AUS / Drama NZ Combined Conference GAME CHANGER 2015 http://www.dramansw.org.au/whats-on/2015-international-conference/registrationread more
New members welcome from primary, secondary, tertiary, youth theatre and theatre in education sectors.
For an annual fee, full membership gives you:
- access to regional professional development and networking
- exclusive access to the Drama New Zealand Resource Bank
- access to our Annual National Drama New Zealand Conference
- access to Drama New Zealand affiliated conferences and publications
- access to our own Drama New Zealand publications.