Drama New Zealand is the national body that represents and advocates on behalf of drama teachers, academics,
applied theatre workers and theatre in education practitioners at national and international forums and in education policy-making.
• Join your association • Work on your regional management committee • Nominate to be on the Drama New Zealand Executive Committee
Canterbury Drama Teachers Drama NZ meeting is on Wednesday 6th August 4 pm, Hornby High School, Agenda: Rachel Sears: an Applied Theatre practitioner with ideas of using games for devising. Exams – if you want mock exams – we have them – come along and bring any you have written to share. Planning AGM and future […]read more
The Auckland Branch of Drama NZ is having their termly PD night on 20th August. We will be exploring the genres of Melodrama (Level 1), Shakespeare (Level 2)and Brecht (Level 3). Explore Popular Genre’s. Term 3 Workshopread more
Whether you are a seasoned pro, or you’re just getting started, yo will acquire new skills, learn best practice and walk away energized and ready to tackle any musical theatre challenge that comes your way. Find out more at http://www.drama.org.nz/events/workshops/read more
New members welcome from primary, secondary, tertiary, youth theatre and theatre in education sectors.
For an annual fee, full membership gives you:
- access to regional professional development and networking
- exclusive access to the Drama New Zealand Resource Bank
- access to our Annual National Drama New Zealand Conference
- access to Drama New Zealand affiliated conferences and publications
- access to our own Drama New Zealand publications.