Drama New Zealand is the national body that represents and advocates on behalf of drama teachers, academics,
applied theatre workers and theatre in education practitioners at national and international forums and in education policy-making.
• Join your association • Work on your regional management committee • Nominate to be on the Drama New Zealand Executive Committee
“Swapping Stories.” a facilitated workshop by Judy Thibault Klevins (Virginia) This workshop is best suited for Primary and Middle School Years Tuesday 17th Feb, 4.30-7.30pm, Unitec, Carrington Road $20 Drama NZ Members, $90 Non-members (this includes membership) To register please email Juliet Jack, firstname.lastname@example.org Swapping Stories improves understanding of how point of view affects […]read more
It’s not too late to express your interest in Presenting at our 2015 National Conference in Auckland 1-3 May. http://www.drama.org.nz/conference/2015-drama-nz-conference/read more
START THE YEAR WITH SURVIVAL IN MIND!!! DRAMA NZ CANTERBURY BRANCH presents SURVIVOR DRAMA 2015 After a successful AKLD workshop DRAMA NZ President Emma Bishop is coming to Christchurch..… Wed 4th Feb 1.00pm – 6pm Venue TBC Register with Peter Rutherford email@example.com Information on Nelson and Otago Workshops coming soon.read more
New members welcome from primary, secondary, tertiary, youth theatre and theatre in education sectors.
For an annual fee, full membership gives you:
- access to regional professional development and networking
- exclusive access to the Drama New Zealand Resource Bank
- access to our Annual National Drama New Zealand Conference
- access to Drama New Zealand affiliated conferences and publications
- access to our own Drama New Zealand publications.