How to become a Life Member
Life Membership is awarded to an individual who has demonstrated significant, sustained and high quality services enhancing the reputation and future of the Association.
The following points will be taken into account when considering any nomination:
- The nominees length of service to the club should be a minimum of 10 years
- The nominee has given service to the Association through service on the National Executive
- Contributed to mentoring and education of members at a Regional, National or International Level
- The general attitude and overall demeanour of the nominee must be such that it reflects:
- Dedication to the values of the Club
- Commitment to the principles of quality Education and pedagogies
- Valued leadership and good role modelling that reflects credit upon the Association
- The nominee must be a currently active, financial member of the Association
- In 2012 Drama NZ announced our first Life Membership
** Achieving the minimum service levels will not in any way automatically generate the award of Life Membership.